MS-Outlook provides numerous mail objects including contacts, journal, tasks, events, attachments, appointments, calendar-entries, and more with which effective communication can be easily carried out. But have you ever observed that while using the above mentioned mail-objects of the same application. You face number of problems. Experiencing issues in Outlook application is the result of corruption. Corruption of Outlook PST file brings disastrous data loss problems. Whole data of the application becomes totally unapproachable. For accessing data easily, it is important to perform PST repair with PST Recovery software.
The further scenario describes the similar kind of issues with MS-Outlook e-mail client. Suppose, you make an attempt to open Outlook 2003. Your attempt remains unsuccessful and you receive an error message on the screen that looks exactly same as given below:
“Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.”
Above mentioned error message occurs when at the time of deploy MS-Outlook 2003 with MS-Office 2003 Custom Installation Wizard you use a PST file in the Windows Installer transform (MST file) with the default location for PST files path option. And, use a name of the file instead of a path of the folder.
You need to apply the below measures for solving the above error message:
- Edit the MST file with the help of custom Installation Wizard. Follow the below steps:
- Expand Microsoft Outlook 2003, Miscellaneous, and then select PST Settings on the page of Change Office User Settings(page 10 of 24)
- Enter the path in the Default location for PST files box by doing a double click in the right pane. For example, enter %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\.
- Select OK, and then follow the steps for the completion of wizard. After correcting the MST file, deploy MS-office with the help of a right MST file.
- You can also do one thing and that is use the Outlook PST file with the help of a Mail icon in Control Panel.
If still the problem persists, then the reason for the occurrence of above error message is the use of corrupt Outlook PST file. Corrupt Outlook PST file can be repaired with an Inbox repair tool. If still the problem persists, then it is good to use a third party PST Repair tools. These tools are specially known for Outlook recovery.
PST Recovery is a PST file recovery software used to repair corrupt Outlook PST files and recovers important data, such as contacts, attachments, appointments, journal, tasks, events, and calendar-items. It is designed for MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010 and shows compatibility with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000.