To become a successful affiliate marketer, it’s not only critical to have an attractive website, but to also find a hosting service that won’t eat up your profits. Although you can find plenty of free services on the web, you definitely get what you pay for. This doesn’t mean the most expensive option will be the best. Instead, you should carefully weigh the services provided against the cost and choose the right option for your specific needs.
Considerations when Looking for a Web Host
- It’s nearly impossible to evaluate anything without knowing what factors are important. When comparing web hosts, keep these items in mind:Strong Customer Support – If you’re like most beginners, creating a website is a new adventure. A good web host offers customer support to help you when you run into a problem.
- User-Friendly Tools – Look for a web host that supports a variety of user-friendly web development tools including WordPress, PHP, Ruby on Rails and MySQL.
- Multiple Domain Names – For some affiliate marketers, the domain name is everything. Always choose a hosting service that will allow you to use more than one domain name with your site.
- Reliability – Check the web hosts uptime before signing up for service. Outages can get expensive when your potential customer decides to buy from the competition.
The Best Web Hosts According to the Affiliate Marketing Community
Here are a few of the best web hosts for affiliate marketers:
- iPage – This webhost caters to newbies and promises you can have a website up and running in less than 10 minutes. For less than $10 each month, you get unlimited band width, excellent customer support, free security and design tools, and a free domain name. iPage also features unlimited storage space, bandwidth and domain names plus it supports MySQL, Google Adsense and other popular marketing tools.
- JustHost – Whether you’re starting a new site or just looking for a new hosting service, you can’t go wrong with JustHost. In addition to providing an affordable plan with unlimited domain names, disk space, email accounts and more, this hosting service supports Joomla!, WordPress and a full range of social network marketing strategies.
- HostGator – This is probably the best known web host of all the service providers that cater to affiliate marketers. It offers the same great customer service, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domain names and marketing support as its competition, but it also has another claim to fame. HostGator has a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7/365 live customer support and over 4,500 free templates to get you started. To make this hosting service even more attractive, once you’re a success, you can move on to HostGator’s VPS service for less than $20 a month.
Become a Reseller
As an affiliate marketer, you should always be on the lookout for your next moneymaker. If you choose a hosting service with an affiliate program, this should be your next project. After all, you’ll have firsthand knowledge of all the best selling points with this product!
Hello my name is Nisha Sandhu I am 26 years old and I am an Editor at whoishostingthis.com, whom I have been working with for 2 years now. I love to write and give online business advice to new and growing businesses, come to our site to check out the latest HostGator reviews.